GDS Flight API Integration Cost in Africa
The most effective way of setting up a travel agency business in Africa is with features on your travel portal. While hotel booking is a basic requirement for travelers these days, travel agencies score better when they support flight booking engines on their portals. With Trip Mega Mart, you can offer airline tickets to the popular travel destinations of Africa such as Zambia, Cape Town, Namibia, Johannesburg, and Cairo.
Travel Portal Solution
Ashburn, Virginia, United States
How to Develop Travel Portal in Africa with flight API?
Flight API refers to web services that enable the access of flight deals from the suppliers. Integration of flight API to your travel portal with Trip Mega Mart will allow you to offer your customers different flight deals. Your customers will be able to avail discounts on round trips, group bookings, and multi city tours. There are several other advantages of using flight APIs.
Benefits of GDS Flight API Integration in Africa
● Better Business - Flight API integration is ideal for attracting new customers and accelerating your revenue. When customers are able to complete their searches by making a reservation, they would find your portal a better platform to make their tour plans. It not just saves the time of customers, but also ensures you have loyal customers to your business.
● Multiple Bookings - You can use GDS integration on your travel portal to accept multiple flight bookings from your customers. You can cater to a large number of travelers without worrying about running out of options. You can offer one-way bookings or bookings for round trips based on the customer's requirement. Besides, your customers can access a large inventory of airlines and know about their availability status on a real-time basis. This is useful for making informed tour plans. This also allows saving on expenses as the travelers can get to know the price rare for different dates ahead of time.
Types of GDS Flight API
There are various types of GDS for flights. Some of the common variants of the providers are discussed here. You can integrate any of these to your travel portal with Trip Mega Mart.
● Galileo - It is the most well-known name in the GDS business. It focuses on providing global distribution services to the travel agencies through its new-age internet-based solutions and computerized reservation systems.
● Amadeus - With its headquarters in Spain, Amadeus serves as a computer reservation system and sells airline tickets for a large number of airline companies. It has British Airways, Qantas, Air France, and Icelandair as among its 300+ customers. It caters to the marketing, distribution, and sales needs of the travel companies. Apart from flight tickets, Amadeus also gives access to thousands of hotel reservations and car rentals.
● Worldspan - It is a major provider of internet products, travel information, and e-commerce business solutions to travel agencies electronically throughout the world. The company makes fast delivery of the committed solutions through a mass partnership with travel technology companies.
● Sabre - This GDS provider was founded in 1960 in Texas. It provides flight booking services worldwide. The web-based technologies of Sabre allow travel agencies to offer low-fare airline tickets to their customers. This helps in driving good customer service as well as the revenue of the travel business.
GDS Flight API Integration Cost in Africa
The cost of travel website development in Africa with GDS integration is determined by the kind of business needs you have and the kind of booking engine you opt for.
By business need what is meant is the kind of travel portal you choose to operate your business from. You can go for a B2B white label travel portal development in Africa. These are platforms that allow travel service providers to partner with another business. As a white label B2B portal, these will be created by a third party. However, you can still sell the products on the platform itself under your brand. Alternatively, you can opt for a B2C white label travel portal development in Africa. These are platforms where you can resell travel products bought from various providers directly to the customers. These platforms increase the GDS API integration cost by 10-15% as compared to the increase of 20-30% with the B2B model. Trip Mega Mart can provide you with a competitive website development rate.
Booking engine is the other factor that affects the integration cost. If you select a hotel booking engine, the price will be determined by the associated hotels. Similarly, the cost of installing a flight booking engine will be determined by the GDS provider. There are various names to choose from. Pick the ones that are most appropriate to your business goals as against the ones that are popular. Trip Mega Mart can help in finding the correct provider for your travel business.
Thus, to start travel agency business in Africa with airline booking services, choose professional assistance offered by companies such as Trip Mega Mart. You can pick the most suitable GDS provider based on your business model and save enough on the integration cost.